Leifheit Ergo Clean Twist Disc mop and bucket set
If you are looking for a complete solution for wiping the floors, you can buy the CLEAN TWIST Disc Mop Ergo from Leifheit. Because this set contains everything you need for cleaning: the Micro Duo mop head, the telescopic handle with drill mechanism and the bucket with sling shot. It is particularly practical that thanks to the wiping set no annoying bending or contact of the hands with the dirty water is necessary anymore.
- With patented drill-handle mechanism to be able to whirl the mop in a standing state
- Bucket with spinning system allows convenient cleaning of the mop without contact with the water
- Wiper Mop Set CLEAN TWIST Disc Mop Ergo consisting of telescopic handle, bucket with slingshot sieve and wipe mop micro duo
- Individual moisture dosing thanks to the slingshot stop function
- Flat angled 360° gimbal to wipe in snake lines and in hard-to-reach places
- Length-adjustable telescopic handle for back-gentle work
- Micro Duo mop head is ideal for all types of flooring
- With comfortable carrying handle and handle holder for easy transport
- Handle trough and wide handle opening with spout for clean emptying of the bucket
- Optimized ball bearing position for calmer spinning
Great mop and bucket. Particularly like the ability to chose how much water you ‘wring’ out, using the centrifugal force. Recommend it for large area of flooring. Only down side it that the bucket does not have wheels.
Bucket set delivered on time disc and perfect condition. The bucket size is perfect and the twist ergo mop is better quality tan other brands overrated. The spining process wrings well the mop and dry it as much as you want for mopping and depending on the floor type you have. Reallt happy with the ergo mop and bucket set
Would be geeat to have also included one replacement mop
Really excellent mop
I chose this after reading lots of favourable reviews, and this is the second one I've bought. The first one broke after about 2 years, but the person using it has also broken a vacuum cleaner and a steam generator, so the mop is cheap in comparison! Sadly there are no replaceable parts -- it was the squeezing part of the bucket which broke -- so I had to buy a complete new one as I couldn't see how to mend the existing one. But it works well and is definitely worth having.
Doesn’t suit all floor types as advertised
This mop was amazing on my laminate kitchen floor however it was absolutely useless on my tiled bathroom floor as the tiles are rough and the mop just turned into a ball of fuzz