Dirty lines that leave unpleasant stripes as with conventional rotary dryers belong to the past. Thanks to the proven line retraction mechanism the lines vanish dirt-protected into the carrying arms. On each carrying arm are two hooks to dry eight shirts and blouses on coat hangers, free from folds. Up to six loads of laundry have space on the tough, 50 m long lines. The maximum line length is 2.03 m. Even large laundry, like bed linen and tablecloths can easily be dried. All materials are weatherproof and UV-resistant. Screw-in ground peg with lid to concrete included
- Rotary dryer with automatic line retraction ensuring you always have clean lines and clean laundry
- When closed, the lines are stored within the rotary arms, protected from dirt and cobwebs
- Easy-Lift System for easy opening with minimal effort
- Automatic retraction of the tensioning lines to protect against damage
- Opening puu-cord automatically retracts out of the way when not in use
- Easy-Close-Comfort push-button at eye level on the rotary arm for convenient closing of the rotary, without needing to bend down
- 8 hooks for clothes hangers on the end caps of the rotary arms for additional drying space
- 50 metre line length offers space for up to 5 washing machine loads
- Includes a ground socket for embedding into concrete
- Complete with washing line cover
- 3-year guarantee
- Dimensions 16.84 cm x 15.34 cm x 2.23m
Your laundry will thank you!
We needed a new rotary ... and this Leifheit outdoor version fulfils my every wish. The sun is out and I know that I'll be using this for our family's washing - we are at the stage where cleaning clothes is almost a daily routine. I want something reliable, and I know this brand do great inventions. This rotary is easy to open - just pulling the toggle and it's not hard at all on the arm. The lines come out of the arms - so they stay clean and don't mark your clean washing. (I used to wipe them with a cloth as being near a road and air pollution and lots of cobwebs they get dirty). It's simple to close down and even the lines disappear - love the simplicity. It works really well and makes cleaning clothes that bit simpler for us. I get heaps of wash loads onto the rotary in one... I think its 50m so there's always line space, and I like the benefit of the rotary going up or down depending on the height. When I washed our King size sheets I put the rotary up so it was higher so the sheets didn't dangle on the ground. I have been leaving my rotary outside for the past few evenings with a cover I bought for it, as I'm using it daily at the moment, but when I have put it away in my garage it's really easy and rather light to carry, made of aluminium makes all the difference for me when moving it about and then lifting and putting it back in the ground. Great invention I reckon.