Leifheit Linomatic 500 Plus 50m Rotary Dryer
The Leifheit clothes dryer can not only be easily opened and closed thanks to the handle on the carrying arm, but is also height-adjustable in 10 steps. The clothes spider has an automatic line feeder and a tensioning technique so that the lines remain tight and clean at all times!
If you would like to dry your trousers, sweaters, towels and the like in the garden, you can buy the Linomatic 500 Plus laundry spider at Leifheit. With its 50 m linen length, it is the ideal choice for those who do a lot of laundry - for example families. Because up to five washing machine loads can be hung on the Leifheit laundry umbrella at once. Even particularly large pieces of laundry such as bed linen or tablecloths fit easily on the linen up to 2.03 m long. To ensure that they are tight at all times, they can be clamped via the tensioning technology. The eight hooks for hangers, which are located on the end caps of the support arms, are also particularly practical. These offer additional drying capacity for shirts or blouses. In order to be able to easily open or close the linen spider from Leifheit, there is a handle on the carrying arm. This guarantees easy handling and saves annoying bending down. In addition, the Linomatic 500 Plus laundry spider is height-adjustable in 10 stages. From 1.06 m to 1.72 m, everyone can adjust their ideal working height. A bottom sleeve for concreting is included in the scope of delivery. So the laundry umbrella can be used immediately after purchase.
- Automatic line feeder ensures clean linen
- Easy opening and closing thanks to the handle on the support arm
- 10-stage height adjustable to be able to hang the laundry at the optimal height
- With tensioning technology for tight lines at all times
- Gentle drying of the laundry possible thanks to the eight hooks for hangers
- Linen length of 50 m is sufficient for up to five washing machine loads
- Maximum line length is 2.03 m - ideal for large pieces of laundry
- Including bottom sleeve for concreting
It actually suits the garden
Slightly awkward to position at working height, but otherwise it does what it says on the box
Love the quality and the huge amount of washing it holds with ease. Bought because the lines retract into the arms, keeping them clean and are retensioned on opening. My only problem I have is that at 165cm I am too short to open and close it or put the cover on. Luckily my other half does that for me.