For additional drying space, each of the 4 rotary arm ends offers a hook to dry up to four shirts and blouses on hangers, kept free from creasing. All materials used are weather and UV-resistant. Includes a ground socket with a cover for securing the dryer into concrete. As additional accessories for the Linomatic rotary, there is a Centring Screw-in Ground socket and the practical EasyClip attachment which secures to the rotary arm to provide even more drying space and pegging for small items.
- Rotary dryer with automatic line retraction for clean lines and clean laundry
- When closed, the lines are stored within the rotary's arms, protected from dirt and cobwebs
- Easy-Lift System for easy opening with minimal effort
- Open and tension using easy-pull cord (the cord does not retract on this model)
- Rotary dryer closes with a simple release pull-handle on the central pole
- 4 hooks for clothes hangers on the end caps of the rotary arms for additional drying space
- 3 years guarantee
- Includes a ground socket for embedding into concrete
- 40 metre line length offers space for up to four washing machine loads
Could be good - if only
A generally good rotary drier though the lines are coated and that makes them a bit 'slippy' and that can make positioning of items quite difficult. The major problem is that the tug line used to raise the drier wears with time (especially where it runs under the lower pulley wheel) and cannot be replaced making drier useless.