The Leifheit potato and spaetzle press not only consists of a particularly stable construction made of die-cast aluminum, but is also dismountable thanks to the removable pin and thus easy to clean. The press can even find space in the dishwasher!
Whether spaetzle, mashed potatoes or other vegetable purees - these dishes can be easily produced with the potato and spaetzle press from Leifheit. The kitchen helper consists of a stable construction: The die-cast aluminum makes the press particularly robust and durable. It is ideal for the easy production of long spaetzle or uniform mashed potatoes. Thanks to the large opening, it is easy to fill. Practical support hooks ensure that it has a secure hold on pots without tilting. If you buy the potato and spaetzle press from Leifheit, you can use it in many ways. Because it is also excellent for the effortless production of spaghetti ice cream, fruit juices or fruit and vegetable purees. After the preparation of the treats, it is easy to clean again - either by hand or in the dishwasher. Because the potato and spaetzle press can be disassembled thanks to the removable pin. This allows leftovers of the dough to be easily removed.
- Stable construction made of die-cast aluminum for easy production of long spaetzle or mashed potatoes
- Can be disassembled thanks to the removable pins and thus easy to clean - whether in the dishwasher or by hand
- Support hooks provide a secure hold on pots without annoying tipping
- Easy to fill, large opening
- Versatile potato and spaetzle press